Built in 1902, this former Methodist Chapel is now the Curbridge &Lew Parish Hall.
It has a main hall and a smaller room, suitable for meetings.
The main hall is used for a wide variety of events including parties, dancing, exercise classes, quiz nights and plant sales. It has also been used for band rehearsals.
There is a fully equipped kitchen with plenty of crockery.
The Council has recently acquired a table tennis table for all to enjoy.
The Hall is used for the monthly Parish Council meetings and serves as the Polling Station for Curbridge and Lew.
The Council has ambitious plans for refurbishing the Hall, which it hopes to implement soon.
For further information and for bookings please contact Mrs Julie Gannon on 01993 775246 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
We now have a table tennis table, bats and balls in the Parish Hall. It’s all yours to use at just £5 per hour. Please ring Julie Gannon on 01993 775246 to make a booking.